During TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK, consider making a donation to the HINSDALE CENTRAL FOUNDATION in honor of someone who is special to your student. This can include a teacher, coach, sponsor, counselor, or staff member. Parents can even nominate their own former teachers/coaches and donate in their name!
The person you choose to honor will receive a letter with your message included, and a special certificate to display. Your donation will help support programming that benefits teachers, students, and families throughout our RED DEVIL NATION.
When you donate, this is what you can expect:
- The recipient receives your message, which is also shared with the principal and the superintendent.
- They will also receive a certificate of appreciation as well as public recognition in the school and local newspaper.
- Hinsdale Central students, teacher grants and programs will be funded by your donation, and the amounts remain confidential.
This is a wonderful opportunity to give a teacher/coach/staff member the recognition of a job well done.
All you need to do is nominate a teacher by May 11th, 2020.
When you reply, let us know:
- The teacher you wish to honor
- The amount you will donate
- Their department or position
- Personal message you choose to send
TEACHERS CAN BE NOMINATED ON OUR WEBSITE AT THIS PAGE: TEACHER APPRECIATION PAGE
CREDIT CARD DONATIONS MAY BE MADE AT THIS PAGE: TEACHER DONATION PAGE OR BY VENMO as @HCHS-Foundation.
ON BEHALF OF OUR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS AT HINSDALE CENTRAL THANK YOU!
Your contribution to the HC Foundation provides enrichment opportunities for Hinsdale Central students today and in the future. You can make your donation here : General Hinsdale Foundation Donations
Click the link below to make a donation to the Hinsdale Central Foundation Teacher Appreciation Week program